Saturday, March 3, 2007

"Buyer's Remorse?"


I've heard this term a whole bunch lately when people talk about the 55 million dollar contract the Angels gave Gary Matthews Jr. in the off season. A load of shit if you ask me.

1. The Angels had to know something was up. The guy had been an average player for the previous 10 seasons. Now, after the age of 30, the guy has a career year.

2. He happens to have this year during the last one of his current deal.

3. There is no test in place for HGH.

Hmmmmm

Doesn't take much to connect those fucking dots. In EIGHT seasons this guy's best line was .255 avg., 17 HRs, 55 RBIs.

Last year? .313/19/79

And he's 32 years old! I guess by the grace of Jesus he found his power after all that time?

Brady Anderson any one?

The Angels knew who and what they were signing. The fact is, they overpaid and got what they deserved and I hope his dick falls off in the owners soup someday.

And people that are mad at Gary Matthews Jr. need to get over themselves.

If I told you.... "go on the Internet right now and order an illegal substance, that won't kill you if you take it" Then I promised I'd hand you 55 million in guaranteed money after taking that substance for one year.... Are you seriously saying you wouldn't do it?

Fuck you, of course you would! As did Gary Matthews Jr.

God bless America

No comments: