Monday, January 21, 2008

Damnit. Just damnit.

So when did Eli Manning turn into Ralph Macchio?



How does this suck? Let us count the ways:

• It sucks when your team loses.

• It sucks when your team loses to a team you know you should have beaten.

• It sucks when your team loses to a team you know you should have beaten when you work in an office surrounded by fans of that team.

After every Giant loss I'd heard about how they hated Eli "Fredo" Manning, about how they wanted to fire Tom Coughlin, about how Michael Strahan was a selfish jerk, blah blah blah.

I guess they don't hate Eli any more.

I'm looking forward to next year's 6-10 season so they can all start ripping their team again, but in the meantime I have to endure two weeks of National Public Radio, because there is no way I'm going to listen to Giant fans spending the rest of the month jerking each other off on WFAN. It's going to be bad enough getting hit with the spatter at work.

No comments: