Sunday, January 6, 2008

Redskins lose, blame Taylor

SEATTLE - As the Seahawks ran back their second fourth quarter interception for the coup d' grace touchdown, Clinton Portis stared up at the scoreboard at what would be the final score: 35-14.

"Twenty-one points," he said. "What a huge F-U from Sean Taylor."

Yes, just as the Redskins credited Taylor with four straight wins to propel them to the post-season, they also blamed him for their loss last night to the Seahawks.

Reached for comment in Heaven, Taylor's immortal soul just shrugged.

"Truthfully, up here? Football ain't no big thing," Taylor said, strumming a harp and adjusting his halo. "Actually I'd totally forgotten about the game. I was just chilling with Tupac and Mozart, smoking some blunts, and Mo was like, 'Yo, click over to the football game.'

"It was 13-0 and I was like, 'I can't be having this.' So I helped out a little, gave them two touchdowns in like two minutes, and set up Shaun (Suisham) for the game-winning figgie. I can't help it if he can't hit one from 30 yards out, man. I'm just a new angel up here, I don't have that kind of juice yet. Now, Moses? Three points, for sure. But he's more of a baseball fan."

No comments: